Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

~*~*~*Mother's Day*~*~*~


The queen was treated to a day of blissful indulgence...in the name of "Mother's Day".


Caryn brought her out in the morning and treated her to good yumcha breakfast/brunch.


I brought her and my sisters to Chilli's @ Midvalley for lunch.




Her Majesty the Queen with her Princesses.



The 4 of us as usual, over-ordered.



My favourites: buffalo chicken salad, and classic fajitas!

My sisters decided to contest and see who can camwhore better.

Caryn's shiok sendiri pose.


Claudine's shiok sendiri pose.


My not-so-shiok-sendiri pose :P

Actually i was damn pleased with myself. I bought 2 dresses from Zara. =) Mum was helping me to decide which one to get, and in the end..I bought both! :P

Hey hey, each dress serves a different purpose. One's more casual movie-date, and the other's more formal dinner-dinner. I rest my case. (pictures will be posted shortly. My darling mum's gonna alter the length for me first).

The night ended with me bringing mum out for Nyonya food @ Ah Tuan Yee, the Curve. The King wasn't around as he had a full day of meeting and golf rounds with his golf buddies. And bro had something on.

Therefore, we'll have a huge celebration next week at grandma's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..shopping again? shouldnt you buy clothes for your mum instead of urself on mother's day :P

PBJ

Anonymous said...

the Queen is surely very blessed to have 3 pretty princesses like you all.

=)

M02

Anonymous said...

4 pretty ladies hanging out together. wow!!

Dan