Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Catching up

You know how i love to chill on sundays.


Well, it's either i'm getting more n more busy by the day or there are just too many things happening at the same time.


Or that i may be a sadist, thus i subject myself to cramping in every damn thing possible so that i may accomplish them all at once.



~*~*~*Tiff's farewell*~*~*~

I started off my Sunday by having lunch at Eden, with my gym mates - Tiffany + her family (who are all members of Celebrity Fitness), and Elinna + her hubby, Bahrin.



That was actually a lil farewell lunch for Tiff as she'll be going over to Canada to pursue her tertiary education the following weekend.



The Khoo's.
L-R: Kelvin, Tiffany, Melissa (the fashionista), Chris, and Gisele.



Gal, hip hop classes will never be the same without you. =(



You're probably wondering why we're having dimsum at Eden. Well, first of all it's HALAL and secondly there's a 50% promotion off all their dimsum. :P



I love hanging out with my gym mates




The gals: Tiff, Elinna, Melissa, moi, Gisele.




The guys: Chris, Kelvin, Bahrin (Elinna's hubby).




Tiff tried on this Bvlgari inspired Y-necklace from SugarPoppins and she loves it! =)



Oh Tiff, Elinna and I was just talking about how we're missing one "kaki" in the gym. We're gonna miss you. Come back soon babes!


~*~*~*Tea time at La Bodega*~*~*~

It was high time for me to catch up with Shukz and Mich. I was excited to know what Shukz latest wedding plans are and what we could offer to help. Well, the gals were more interested to check out my loots from my buying trip.:P




Mich tried this tee and she loved the material so much so that she kept it on =). Mich also grabbed my last black Diva tee. Shukz bought pearl earrings, a cola tee and a gold bear tee from SugarPoppins. [As I'm writing this, Shukz just called up and said she's interested to get the blouses from here ]


Mich loves this charmed bracelet.





~*~*~*Get well soon*~*~*~

Carmen just had a minor surgery to remove her appendix. And Mon, Cindy and myself went to visit her after she's been discharged. [sorry i'm not allowed to post any photos here]

We did however brought the patient for dinner (yups, she is that happening!). We had dinner at One Noodle in SS2.




Squid ala nihon ryori style RM3




I had teo chew beef soup ramen RM10.80




We shared a basket of Shanghai steamed pork dumplings (siao loong pau) RM6



The siao loong pau was pretty good. But i prefer Dragon-i's.




I love their Chef's congee. The peanuts and the duck meat made the congee so sweet. RM6.80




Thousand island shrimp + potato RM16




I am in love with this drink - Rose honey green tea RM4.80




One Noodle


66 & 68, Jalan SS2/67,
Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03-7877 8499

Get well soon Men. Can't wait to chill with you girls in Perhentian.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PBJ: Thanks for the makan makan recommendation again. I'll try this noodle place. i love shanghai dumplings.

Anonymous said...

hey gurl...if u fancy dimsum...try restaurant chuai heng...nice nice wei.....they have one in ampang waterfront, one in imbi....not sure where else....

n soho (one utama)..their siew loong pau oso cun er....

i oso heard tai thong's dimsum r gd n cheap :p

alice

Anonymous said...

restaurant chuai heng - one more in one utama..hehe

alice

Carrie McGorgeous said...

PBJ: You're most welcome babes. I do watever i can..and i love to eat, so it's my pleasure to blog about food. =)

Alice: Thanks for the recommendation babes. Will check out this Chuai heng, but where issit in one u exactly? i've never heard of it before..or maybe i sua koo (blur)?