Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I'm back!!!

Yes ppl! I'm back!!! =)

I'm glad cos my reserves were running dry....yes, there were too many SALE signs around and too many pretty stuff that i just had to buy. :P

I've got many piccies to upload and lots to say but i'm just to swamped with work as i'm organising a huge event for tomorrow and the day after, therefore, i don't think i'll be able to update much for now..

Well...just to give you a sneak preview of how my adventure in Bangkok turned out this this time...



You know how many ppl go to Bangkok to buy imitation goods, well yours truly bought the REAL thing! I'm a sucker aren't i? Now, i'm determine to not shop for another 3 months.
My current love: the pink wristlet


We kena conned - this rice cracker was so damn tough!

Sweets! It's got green bean fillings inside and the outer layer has a jelly-like feel to it.

My favourite - SomTam (green papaya salad)! This guy prepares the best somtam every single time. He knew me by the end of my trip :P

Somtam with salted crab. We had no idea how to devour the crab, as the shell was too hard and when we tried sucking the shell, it was too darn salty. But still, the somtam was da bomb!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PBJ: so glad you're back. i've been checking your blog every morning, hoping for an updated post! =)

welcome back!

cant wait for u to blog about your hols!