Friday, July 13, 2007

Should i or shouldn't i?

Well guys, I'm now feeling better after mourning the lost of Ruby. May he rest in peace. Amen.


~*~*~*Should i? or shouldn't i?*~*~*~


It seems like there's this one topic i've been hearing over and over again these past 2 weeks.


It all started with Celine talking about how good she feels now that she's corrected her eye sight with Lasik treatment. She doesn't have to remove her contact lenses anymore..nor does she have to worry about dry eyes.


According to Celine, "it's worth every cent! it's a lifetime investment".


And that got me pondering. Cos never have i thought about doing something like that. My power is only -1.75 so naturally, opting for a corrective surgery wouldn't have crossed my mind.


A few days ago, Kai Reen shared that she'll be going for her Lasik surgery next week.

Repetitive hearing about corrective eye surgery has intrigue my interest and curiousity.


I have to say, i am kinda tempted. :P


I hate driving with dried, tired eyes. I hate seeing red veins in my eyes late at night. I think it's a chore having to clean and remove my contact lenses every night..and i absolutely hate the fact that i sometimes cannot insert the damn contact lenses into my eye early in the morning (especially when i'm in a hurry!).


What more, they both went to Optimax (both do not know each other, so it's by coincidence). Celine was lucky enough to be treated by the cutest doctor around, Dr Chuah.


Hmm..i've seen his picture, and i must say he is really cute!


On the other hand, i'm scared of the surgery. i fear the after-surgery pain. What if there are side effects that are irreversible? Yes, that freaks me out. Also, it'll cut me off another 5 grand or so.

So how?

So, should i? or shouldn't i?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm also contemplating to do it.

If you're doing it, please blog about your experience and share with us. I'm really curious to know.

M02