Friday, August 04, 2006

Can guys really be TRUSTED?

~*Can guys really be TRUSTED?*~




I dun understand !!!!!!

What is the meaning of love?


What is the meaning of starting something together exclusively as a couple, declaring your undying love for each other, IF.....you don't really mean what you say??? Why why why??


I was consoling a gal fren of mine as she has recently broken up with her guy. She told me that she has just discovered that whilst they were together, her bastard bf was constantly checking out other gals as well as having mini crushes on them.

At one point, he was telling his mates that they're back together, but he's not sure for how long. (I mean, like why carry on when you dun feel like it la???) When she actually confronted that asshole on this "mentally cheating" issue...he denied it straight out.

After some haggling, he admitted, and he told her that it was not just the gal whom my fren suspected that he has a crush on, BUT he has already moved on and liked someone else.

WAT is this????

The same thing happened to me before... I know this may sound pretty bad of me to spill..but who cares?? He cheated on me..I didnt!

My bf of 4 years cheated on me and fell in love with a Korean gal within a week! It was most difficult for me to believe as I thought what we had was real then.

Anyway, to cut the story short, I realised that whilst we were happily together, he was actually happily chatting away and flirting online with those gals from ahmoi.com or catcha or some other online dating service! I mean, the nerve that guy has la!!

This I got to know as somehow those emails that he sent out to those gals got back to me. WAHLAU, all these i knew within the week he broke up with me.

And guess what? It was the realisation that he actually cheated on me (though not physically but mentally) was enough to make my feelings for him DiE!! In a way, I'm thankful that I got to know about that, and it made my recovery and getting over him way faster!

I dun understand why ppl cannot stay loyal to their partners. Why must cheat wan??
So I asked my fren, Kelvin...

***********************************************************************

Me: Kel, i dun understand why men must cheat wan...

Kel: women also cheat wat nowadays..

Me: true also, but still...why do we cheat??

Kel: hrmm...lots of reasons la..probably cos the cheating party doesn't feel happy or contented in the r/ship.

Me: yeah, i reckon so. it takes two hands to clap la. Cos if the unhappy party doesnt feel love, he/she will feel compel to look for love elsewhere, hence the cheating i guess.. BUT still, it's not right to cheat! At least break up, analyse where both went wrong, and dun make the same mistakes again in future..

Kel: yeah, that will be ideal..

***********************************************************************

I'd very much still like to believe in love..and that there is such thing as REAL LOVE out there. So ppl, if you have anything to say or to prove me wrong...pls do. I would really appreciate someone retorting to this.

Still looking for my real love... U there??

1 comment:

pingu said...

you found me...