Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I miss my Ginger

~*~*~*I miss my Ginger*~*~*~

Ginger when she was a kitten



Ginger girl, where are you?

Daddy and mummy here miss you so so much dearie. Your kittens too. We have named the kittens for you. They are : Ruby, Cyon aka Princess, Goldie, and Pinko.

Ginger and her babies: Ruby, Cyon, Goldie, Pinko


Ginger is a mummy now. Breast size: Double D!!

Do you know that they all resemble you so much? It's simply difficult trying to tell them apart. Only you know which kitten is which.





Everytime I look at them, I think of you.

Girl girl, you left home on the 2nd June 2006, and it's been 2 mths now.

Oh, where are you? It's not like you to leave home, go about wandering and not returning. You always come home after you've done your social calls. But why not this time?



At times, your daddy and I joke that it's the fact that you're sick and tired of caring for the kittens that you have decided to elope with your bf and leave us here. But we dun think so as you are such a doting mummy. Never once did you leave your kittens alone since they were borned. You have been by their side day and nite. And you were so loving towards them. Your kittens simply adore you. Ginger gal, being a mother comes so naturally to you.





Edwin daddy, Husky korkor with Ginger gal
Truly, we miss your love and affection girl. Husky korkor misses you too.

He's a little quiet and withdrawn nowadays. It brings back fond memories everytime I think of the two of you.


You love playing with Husky's tail and scratching his bumbum, and this korkor of yours always act macho and appear indifferent (maybe blur even) though I know he enjoys your company very much.

Your daddy and Husky have been searching the whole neighbourhood for you. The fact that we did not find anything that we "dun wanna see" gives us hope. I cannot imagine finding your collar on the road, I think I would be very very devastated.

We hope that somehow, in some way, someone must have found you so cute and adopted you. i like to think that perhaps you cannot find your way home...Maybe you're very comfortable there.

Gin girl, your daddy will be shifting at the end of this month. We really hope that you'll be able to come home before he moves. We have already delayed this shift by one month for fear that when you return and look for us, we're no longer there.

Girl girl, wherever you are, I pray that the Lord will keep you safe. All that matters to me now is that you're well and happy.



I love you Ginger. Always.


No comments: