Friday, August 04, 2006

She calls him God

~*~*~*She calls him God*~*~*~

Angel images by G. Trovato



During my recent UK trip, I had the chance to bunk at my fren's place and shared a room with her.

Now, she's a damn secretive person. She doesnt like to spill much about wat's heppening in her love life and all..

Everynite, she'd be on the phone, chatting n chatting away..and still expect me not to realise that she's talking to a guy, and one she's fascinated with i reckon. I have to be very stoopid if i still dun SEE wat's going on la.

Anyway...

We went clubbing in a Mediterranean Club one nite, and her beau (let's call him W) was there too, together with his housemates. We were on the subject of "ppl who hogs the phoneline"... And those two were blushing the shade of crimson la..

My fren said, "no la..everynite, i speak to God before i sleep".

W's housemate said, "haha...W claims he's speaking to his mum in Msia".

Yeah rite!!

We all knew wat was transpiring between the two la of cos..but we just acted blur blur onli..

Couldnt help myself but had to ask my fren this:

Me: So hor, woman, if you refer to W as God...then how later?

Fren: Wat u mean how??

Me: Like, when you have sex wif him...Damn shiok la..can say "oh God, oh God...i'm coming!!!" "I'm goin to heaven!!!"

Fren: ............

(ya la i know, damn lame)

No comments: