Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Dog ABUSE

~*~*~*Dog Abuse*~*~*~



Received this article from Donald, a close doggy-buddy who is a gung-ho dog-lover and enthusiast.

It brought tears to my eyes when I read this article from the Daily Voice.

I was shocked and really horrified to know that such acts of cruelty can actually be done to a dog.

Bear in mind that the poor thing is defenseless and she is not able to protect herself nor expect that her owners will set her on fire!

Tammy, was badly burnt by her owners <-- I don't think it's befitting to even call these inhumane humans as owners! I'll refer to them as beasts from now!

The beasts wanted to punish her for jumping over the wall into the neighbour's place. They fetched her and put her in her kennel and set it alight.

Tammy was badly scorched on her legs, face and belly (see pix). She was also blinded. =(

According to Daily Voice, the SPCA had to put her down because Tammy has suffered too much to be kept alive.

As an animal lover, it brought tears to my eyes because she was burnt so badly. And it saddens me to know that she'll never be able to know why she was so severely and cruelly punished.

Tell me, what's so wrong about jumping over to the neighbour's place??

I feel so helpless as there is nothing I can do to help poor Tammy. And it's TOO LATE now...

I WANNA KILL THOSE CRUEL, HEARTLESS FUCKERS! WANNA LOCK THEM UP AND BURN THEM ALIVE! SEE HOW THEY FEEL!!! DAMN THEM!

The SPCA have removed the other 2 dogs from these beasts and are pressing criminal charges against them.

Ms Hillary Faulman is now appealing to all animal lovers out there to submit their names to the petition so that these beasts are given the maximum punishment that they deserve.

If you wish to do your part, you can forward your name to hfaulman@bremner.uct.ac.za .

ANIMALS DESERVE OUR LOVE AND RESPECT TOO!

Thank you.

No comments: