Friday, August 04, 2006

My favourite things - luxury bags!

~*My favourite things - luxury bags*~

It's a very boring friday noon and I'm gonna doze off liao... zzZzzZzz...

Gotta do something to get rid of my sien-ness before I hardened and turned into a rock or something totally unrecognisable...

Wat else is better than surfing through the net to check out the latest luxury bags around...oooh, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Dior...here I come!!!

...which reminds me of this very nice white leather Gucci bag, with light gold hardware..Tell me, how can something look so simple, yet so temptingly classy?? And WHAT exactly is it about WHITE leather dat I so damn like??... *drool drool*

*******
Spotted this really gorgeous Gucci bag at Harrods (when I was in UK earlier this year), costs about £925. How i wished it was RM925, then I would have bought like at least 3 of them bags..

Damn! *sob sob* How i wished then I was working in UK and earning them pounds, then i'd certainly dun mind splurging on moi luxury bags and all...afterall if it's RM925, fuhh... i would have HEAPS of them already~

Man, you must be wondering why this princess so poor sommore can call herself Her Royal Highness...Well, I'm also a dreamer and I do think that I'm the princess at home..can?




I've recently got this great bargain from Coach. Yeah, my brother went to the states recently and he had a blast shopping from those factory outlets!! He got me this classy coach wristlet which originally costs him $69, but was reduced on sale for like $44. After conversion, damn affordable man! I'm one happy gal =) .

Happy weekend to all!

xoxo

No comments: