Friday, August 04, 2006

Finally!!

~*~*~*Finally*~*~*~

WooHoOoo..It's here!! MY VERY OWN BLOG..MINE MINE MINE. =)
I've wanted one for a very long time but was just too lazy to get my hands on one. Yes, it's obvious that I'm a procrastinator..
What to do? Her Royal Highness mah... I'm used to ppl serving me, and I don't lay my fingers on anything, lest I break my highly maintained, french manicured nails. *ouch*

Photo taken from: ivillage.co.uk
Okay okay, this sounds a bit OTT liao..I'm not that "princessy" in real life la. I do think that I am an independent lass - I form my own opinions and I make sure whatever I set out to do, I get it done.
So it's not that bad lor... I used to be pretty dependent on my then bf's, they had to chaffeur me around (yea, though a PJ gal, I have to admit I dunno how to get around KL ...shy la!), accompanied me to places (which they didn't really wanna, but I forced them..muahaha), and do things together with me (as I used to say, "if you want this relationship to work, we must have common interests deah").
I'm glad to see that I've evolved or rather matured a lot in that way..I'm no longer that dependent, heck, I drive outstation on my own these days ok?... *clap clap*

No comments: