Thursday, August 10, 2006

Healthy juices for healthy living

~*Healthy juices for healthy living*~



A friend forwarded these recipes to me. According to her, it's a total-wellness-health-drink recipe wor.

Now, I can't quite guarantee that it works. But i certainly have no qualms trying it out as i totally dig fruit juices: sweet, sour, the lot!
















(psst..I heard papaya can increase the size of your bust...aiyer, should have eaten loads of papaya last time!!!)

Promise to self: MUST drink a different combo everyday. I want radiant complexion, Bigger boobs, and a totally healthier me! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are great juicy combinations! yumyum

btw u don't need bigger boobs la, u're already sizzling hot as it is :D

Carrie McGorgeous said...

hehehe..Thanks for the compliment kel :D