Saturday, August 05, 2006

My date with celebrities

~*~*My date with celebrities*~*~


I realised that three is a crowd..
I told David, "It's her or me! You choose"



And he chose ME!! Woohoo ~~
See how he had his hand possessively around me? :D




Seeing that I was with David, Tom started smiling and flirting with me from across the room..



And Brad was giving me the look. "Carrie, no..don't choose Tom. He's a two-timing bastard!! Choose me instead! I'll give up Angelina for you anytime!!".. bloody liar!




Mr Hulk told me he wants me too.. My reaction says it all. "Err..Sorry Mr Hulk, I'm David's. And you are too incredibly big for me. Why dun you look for her instead?"

So, I introduced him to Julia Roberts.


"Julia, please meet Mr Incredible Hulk. Mr Hulk, she's Julia Roberts, aka pretty woman"

See? She's smiling and all. Plus her mouth is quite big too, should be able to accommodate Incredible Hulk's u-know-what! :D




Pierce Brosnan promised me that he'd make me the next bond gal. Can't wait! :D



Elvis serenading me with "love me tender"..but I wasn't won over ..yet! :D




Shakespeare was soOoo romantic..He tried to win me over with poetries...Mmmm



I told Charlie I love a guy with a sense of humour...



But I love a guy who can cook better! Oh Jamie, you are so damn HOT~




Robbie wow-ed me on stage. He then proceeded to giving me a big hug cos he knows he can't have me... *sob*



Will Smith wanted me to experience the Wild Wild West....Yeehar!

Jose offered to bring me to watch his team play during the next match for our 1st date. But I declined cos I'm not a big fan of his team. He was quite pissed with me. Uh-oh :p




Naomi was obviously very pissed with me too.

Naomi: Carrie you slut you! How dare you compete with me for attention? Afterall I'm a supermodel..who are you??

..... :(




Jerry kesian-ed me. She taught me how to pose like a supermodel, so that I can beat that snotty Naomi. =D


And Marilyn showed me how to strike a super sexy pose. Wish I was wearing a dress too!




Britney says that in order to outshine Naomi, I must first learn to dance like her. ????





And we danced to "Hit me baby one more time" :/



Alrite alrite.. I dated the stars at Madame Tussauds, London.

If you wish to obtain more information about MT, click
here.
It's always advisable to book your tickets online, rather than queueing for a ticket.

The normal admission fee for an adult varies, it's around £20.99. I got a better deal when I booked my ticket from
here. Bought my admission ticket for £15.99. Saved £5 :D.

Look out for package deals, such as MT + London Eye for £25, damn cheap okie. Considering London Eye on its own is about £15.

I thought I'd enjoy MT, however, there were so many damn tourists there, that it was hell trying to get a good pix. The tourists were damn kiasu okie...We all had to queue to grab a pix, however, some ppl just dunno how to do that..


No comments: