Monday, October 22, 2007

Cindy's ultra fab birthday celebration


We had a belated birthday celebration (last Sat) for Cindy cos she reserved the actual day for her hubby.

This year, we came up with a very cool method to organise each other's bday. For instance, each girl is responsible for a friend's bday. That person will organise, make reservations, buy pressie, make logistics arrangement, and ensure that everyone turns up that nite.

And it's my turn to organise Cindy's bday (she did mine).

It wasn't an easy job trying to gather everyone to OK on a date, cos we've got too many high flyers in our group. :P

Cindy wanted Chinese food for a change and she was so nice, she told me where she wanted to go.

All I had to do was make a reservation for four. (we were so surprised to see that there's a wedding reception going on at Ming Room that night. It was actually quite ackward trying to walk pass the bridegroom at the reception.)


One down...now, where to go for drinks?

My favourite hang out is always the Heritage Row area. Well, it wasn't gonna be the typical Savanh or Cynna cos Cindy wanted somewhere a lil more quiet where we could chill, laugh, talk..

*put on thinking cap*


Then it hit me that Wine Room has just revamped their place and they've just re-opened a day before our celebration.

So why not chill, have a bottle of wine and do what we do best..talk!


So here goes our piccies for the nite..


Me waiting for the girls to pick me up. In case you're interested in this bejewelled Cleopatra-neckline dress, go check out www.sugarpoppins.blogspot.com.


There was nothing to do...i was bored. So i whipped out my camera to camwhore! :P


We arrived at Ming Room, only to find that there was a wedding reception goin on..


We were famished therefore we started off with a bowl of double boiled soup each.

Double boiled scallop with black chicken broth.


Shatin spring chicken, Steamed cod fish ala HK style


Ming's special tofu with spinach and japanese mushroom.


Stir fry cos lettuce

Desserts!

L-R: Carmen's double boiled longan with aloe vera, Mon's honeydew sago, My double boiled Hasma Snow Pear, Cindy's double boiled Hasma with gingko.


I like my dessert, there is hasma stuffed inside the pear.


After dinner, we proceeded to Heritage Row.

I had to lie to Cindy, telling her that I've gotta pass something to a friend first and I'll meet up with them later. Mon told her she'll keep me company.

Hehe..we snuck out to Bisou to get her some delish cupcakes.





Wine Room is just above Bisou. I hope Cindy didn't see me and Mon inside.


The all new Wine Room, larger and more spacious.


To our utmost disappointment, the band was quite lousy, esp the female vocalist.


Trust me, they didn't plan to wear black together.


I was dressed in theme too. The theme is black n white. Cindy and Mon in black, Carmen in black and white, Me in white.


The SA from Bisou arrived with our cupcakes, and our dear Cindy was touched.

Time to choose our cupcakes!

L-R: Mon's Love Me Tender (peanut butter flavour), Carrie's Eye Candy (Orange + vanilla), Cindy's Morning After (Coffee), Carmen's Dark Secret (dark choc).





We got her Loccitane vouchers.


Time to camwhore again!



Happy Sweet 16th Cindy!

Hope that every year will be a sweet 16 for you, babes! ;)

No comments: