Saturday, October 06, 2007

Delightful surprises!!!

My sis, Caryn showed me her shopping spoils last night. She bought this really gorgeous make up set from Estee Lauder which retails at RM1700, for only RM218.

Yups, your eyesight is perfectly fine. You read it right. From RM1700 (RRP) to RM218.

Estee Lauder does this kind of promotion only ONCE a year.

All you need to do is to purchase above RM180 worth of Estee Lauder's products and you can purchase the Blockbuster Collection at RM218.

Damn worth it eh? :)

I have been waiting anxiously the whole day. As soon as the day was over, I rushed over to Mid Valley after work to get my hands on the Blockbuster Collection.

I like how the Estee Lauder's display counter has such a pink, girlie feel. Very sweeeeett.... :)

Yups, those are really cupcakes on the counter.

I bought myself a bottle of Pleasures Delight perfume.

I was in luck. There's currently a promo for Pleasures Delight. You can either get a free bag (as in picture) or a miniature perfume upon purchasing Pleasures Delight. Also, they're throwing in a free demonstration class for the first 100 customers to learn cupcake decoration.


Hmm..cupcakes and perfumes...What a strange yet cute combo.


Also, I was given a 100g bag full of lollies/gummies of my choice. I chose the gummies and jelly beans, skipped the marshmallows and M & Ms. How sweet is that???


I am so so so excited to learn cupcake decoration. I personally think that the char siew wantan mee cupcake is super unique and oh-so-very-cute. There's really no end to what our imaginations can do eh?


I'd be very happy if I could just do something as simple as these.


I like the whole concept of the design layout, very sweet and yummilicious. Suh...weeetness!

My first Christmas gift for myself this year.


Let's take a look at the Blockbuster Collection. The small gold make up bag contains a set of make up brushes. Whereas the big make up case contains a set of cosmetics.


Top left - right, clockwise: A palette eye-shadow in 10 summery shades, A palette of 4 blusher colours, mascara, 3 nude-colour lippies, 2 eye-liner pencils, 3 tubes of lip gloss.



My free bag, my perfume all wrapped up and to be opened on Christmas, mascara, a perfume vial, and my bag of lollies.

Hey, don't tsktsk me. I haven't splurged for some time already you know! :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh..thanks for the tips on this latest promo Carrie.

i love the make up set! what a steal!

Unknown said...

louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, longchamp outlet, kate spade outlet, prada outlet, longchamp pas cher, tory burch outlet, nike free, replica watches, nike air max, louboutin pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, sac longchamp, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, louis vuitton, ralph lauren pas cher, louis vuitton, burberry, louboutin outlet, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, air jordan pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, jordan shoes, nike air max, gucci outlet, tiffany and co, cheap oakley sunglasses, air max, louboutin, nike roshe run, prada handbags, uggs on sale, chanel handbags, longchamp

Unknown said...

reebok shoes, abercrombie and fitch, iphone cases, babyliss, valentino shoes, celine handbags, north face outlet, nike roshe, hollister, nike trainers, nike huarache, converse, timberland boots, ferragamo shoes, soccer jerseys, lululemon, soccer shoes, vans shoes, hollister, ralph lauren, chi flat iron, louboutin, converse outlet, nike air max, ghd, gucci, lancel, insanity workout, oakley, birkin bag, vans, beats by dre, wedding dresses, jimmy choo shoes, nike air max, mcm handbags, ray ban, herve leger, asics running shoes, bottega veneta, hollister, nfl jerseys, longchamp, new balance, mont blanc, instyler, p90x workout, north face outlet, baseball bats, mac cosmetics, nike roshe