Monday, October 08, 2007

Jazz's fabulous birthday bash


To my ever so lovely kai ma,

I'm so so happy to receive your call on my birthday. *muaxxx back*

Though you cannot really understand my baby lingo yet, I was trying to say "thanks for calling kai ma. Jazz sayang sayang you kai ma".

I am so excited to know that I'll be getting pressies from you. I love opening pressies you know. (mummy is teasing me now, cos I'm not shy at all) :p. Well, I'm just being me with my kaima, nothing to hide right? hehe..

Kaima, I've rushed daddy and mummy to upload my birthday pictures and send to you.

I'm learning something new everyday. And mummy said, "it'd be great if your kai ma can come over and see your progress".

Currently, I'm dancing to twinkle twinkle little stars. Everytime i wiggle my butt and shake my body, I make everyone smile. I'm so proud kaima. ;)

Let me show you my moves here..



Ready? Set? Go!




Twinkle twinkle little stars...




How I wonder what you are...




Up above the sky so high...




Like a diamond in the sky...


My Minnie Mouse birthday cake. :)


"Happy birthday to me...happy birthday to me...Hip hip hooray!".


One two blowwww... *pffftt*


One big happy happppyyy family :)


Out in the sun for BBQ




My birthday falls on the same day as pohpoh's birthday too!


Daddy and me being creative. Young creative director at work here!


Hope you've enjoyed my pictures kai ma.

Will send you more soon.


Lotsa love, hugs and kisses,

Jazzlyn