Saturday, October 06, 2007

Happy Birthday dear kai lui!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAZZLYN!




Dear darling Jazz,

Kaima wishes you a very very happy and wonderful birthday. Here's a big big kiss from kaima. *MUUUUAAAXXXXxxxx*

I'm so sorry I couldn't be in Melby to celebrate your very first birthday party.

When I called and spoke to your mummy and daddy earlier today, they were so happy. I figured from the background noise that there were heaps of ppl at your BBQ party my dear. I'm sure you'd have enjoyed yourself tremendously.

Really Jazz, I wish I could be there too, but I can't just yet. Let's see how everything goes next year ok? Maybe by then your kaima doesn't have to worry about not being able to take leave off work. :)


Anyway, since I cannot be there with you, I'm gonna at least make sure that you get my pressies. Your kai ma will pass your birthday pressie to Aunty Miko. She'll pass it to your mummy when she goes over next month.
I hope you like your pressie darling. ;)

Promise kai ma you'll send me loads and loads of pictures okie?


With lotsa XOXOXOXOXo

Carrie Kaima

No comments: