Thursday, October 18, 2007

Photos galore for my kai ma


Dear kai ma,

I ask mama to write you an e-mail to let you know that my hair is growing longer and I now have more hair. Please tell your friends (korkor, cheche, uncles, aunties) not to worry that your pretty kai lui has very little hair.


Kai ma, do you like the colour of my hair? I love it. It's not too dark nor too light.




See see? I have more hair now. :)




These are some of the pressies I received on my birthday..






I received a big angpow from pohpoh.






Mama bought me a musical bib.




A pool of 300 colourful balls!! i love swimming in it!







My current fave soft toy - Baby Mickey. Which I usually hug not more than 10 mins each time. :P




Me in the pram with my new sunhat from Aunty Carol. Though I think my head's a lil too big. :P. We gals have just done our shopping at MYER.

Don't i look fetching in this visor? ;)

Kai ma, I'll make sure mummy send you more updates to keep you posted on my progress.


Hope you enjoy the piccies.


Lotsa love, hugs n kisses,
Jazz