Monday, March 17, 2008

Belly dancing....

It's been quite a while since I've attended Brancy's (the sexy lass who ended up in the top 4 for Malaysia's version of So You Think You Can Dance) belly dance class.



The So You Think You Can Dance finalists 2007:
Alam, Dennis, Suhaili, Brancy.



The first thing she said to me before class started was this:

"Carrie, can you do a performance with me? Celebrity Fitness will pay you, but the pay is minimal la".

I was like, "Oh okayyy..When and where?"

That was 2 Thursday ago.

I wasn't going to tell until things are quite confirmed. I wasn't even sure if I could spare time for dance practices since my schedule is pretty screwed up these days. I thought I should just rest after Shuk's big event.

Well, we've finally confirmed to start our 1st practice today. And Brancy has found another student to dance together. So all in there'll be 3 of us.


I don't know much details about the performance. All I know is that we'll be performing in Bangsar Village on the 27 March, 6pm, in-conjunction with Celebrity Fitness Bangsar's 1st Anniversary.

Lemme know if you wanna come watch. I shall pass you more details later.

I think I'll have to submit my leave application soon.

Also, I'll have to start reducing my KFC intakes. LOL!
Can't afford to flaunt a fat tummy now, can i? :P

2 comments:

CoMMuniCate WiThMe said...

Happy performing!
Would love to see Carrie's LIVE SHOW, but there will be a big crowd i suppose?

Carrie McGorgeous said...

CS you gotta come....

We're performing for some big guns and celebs. Will get you tix if u wanna.. :P