Sunday, August 19, 2007

Eat, eat and eat

My outings for last week was all about eating, something which i absolutely love.


But somehow, i found myself not able to eat as much as i normally would.


I think it's cos i was down with flu, cough, and a bad sore throat. How timely huh?!

The company had a lil celebration at Sunway Tower Hotel. We hit target for every single intake so far. Kudos guys!!

L-R: Christine, Me, Alice and Sue Ann

You'll know what I meant when you see how lil i was eating...darn those viruses!

My cold platter

Mushroom soup is damn good for cold!


I was so full, I thought to end the makan with a chocolatey dessert such as this one.


Then i was tempted to try the HK style spinach wantan mee. The broth and the noodle were damn good but the wantan was so so only.


It's mooncake season again. I had my favourite black sesame mooncake that nite..

If you've been following HRH, you would have noticed that this is such a scaled-down serving of what i'll normally consume. :P

Yes, i know i'm a certified glutton.

No comments: