Sunday, August 05, 2007

Thoughts for the weekend

I've been thinking.... like seriously thinking of cleaning up my act.

I'm sick of waking up with a hangover every Sunday morning..
I'm sick of missing the service in church - which i've been planning to go but always end up skiving becos:
1) i've overslept
2) i have a major hangover to nurse
3) i'm just way to tired...

I went to Cynna last nite and came home around 4+am. I actually woke up at 10am this morning (cos I received a call from Tiffany, Jazz's mummy telling me that they've just flown in from Melby into Spore...whoopee!! I'm gonna plan a trip down to Spore to see my kai lui).



The girls: Me, Mel, Celine, Theresa




The gang: Hans, Mike, Eric, Me, Theresa, Celine. Mel and her bf were missing in action.




Me and Casper




Okie, back to the story before i digress further...

What i'm trying to say is that..i've been saying for months that i wanna wake up for church at 10am for the 11am service. But i have not been able to do so for months!




Well, the thing is i actually managed to wake up this morning. BUT i could not get my hands, legs as well as my mind to co-operate. None of them bothered to even move a muscle for me. And worse, i was still groggy (am still!) from the booze.


I find this frustrating!

I am just so sick of this feeling..i remember feeling like this last week, as well as the week before and the week before that...blah blah blah..


You get the gist.

I now officially declare that i'll lay off alcohol for the next month 3 weeks 2 weeks.


OK, 2 weeks it is then. I'll start slow - by taking baby steps first la.

I don't care if i'm gonna be going to PD with the gals for Theresa's bday next weekend. I shall not drink. I shall not get a hangover. And I shall be in control of my booze!!


:)




You can officially call me a liar if I go drinking again these 2 weeks. Now, i'm sure this will encourage me to keep to my resolution. Hey, it might just work! :P





~*~*~*Plans for the day*~*~*~

I'm glad that i have absolutely nothing urgent to attend to today.

And i plan to take the day real slow. *big grin*


First of, i'll start by bathing the 4 monsters at home. They're in need of some serious grooming since this mummy of theirs have been working every weekend and have not much time to untangle their matted hair. :P

Cocoa is so gonna enjoy her spa session today.


Secondly, i'm gonna do some grocery shopping with my maid. Oh, did i tell you i simply love grocery shopping? Retail therapy is the best way to de-stress i tell ya. i love going from aisle to aisle looking for ingredients and surprising myself with whatever i could find and then whip up a dish at home.

After all that, I'm gonna start my Korean movie marathon.. =)


Ahhhh..i love Sundays!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you look different everytime. Just great!

For the chill ladies night, you look very sweet. For cynna, you look HOT!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the alcohol thingy. It's difficult to break the habit. But like u said, taking baby steps is good. i trust you can cut down the intake.

hugssss

Anonymous said...

Hi carrie.

remember you said your instructor was going to join u in cynna? what happened? did he join u guys? did u manage to ditch him?

Anonymous said...

trust me girl, you wont be able to make it la! hehe