Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Letter to my darling kai ma




Dear darling kai ma,

Muaks muaks kiss kiss. How are you?

Mummy just told me that she called you to let you know that we’re now in Singapore. Uncle isn’t feeling well and mummy has been really worried. Grandma is here as well to take care of us.

It’s been a week since I arrived in Singapore. Mummy said that you’re planning to come over to see me. I am so excited. It would be so nice to see you again kai ma, I miss you. =)

Kai ma, mummy said that your grandma isn’t feeling too well. How is she? I hope great grandma will recover soon.

A lot of things happened lately. Firstly, grandma passed away….and we all had to fly over to New Zealand. Daddy was most upset. I miss granny :(

On a brighter note, mummy has enrolled me into a baby talent competition (there are over thousands of babies throughout Australia who applied) and I have been shortlisted as the top 65. So wish me luck kai ma. I’m gonna be a model!

Kai ma, I’ve included some pictures so as to cheer you up….

Me taking a bath in grandma and grandpa's house in NZ


Love it =)


Me wearing my tudung/jubah. Sexy or not? :P


Mummy and me


I love road trips!



Do i look cheeky enough to be a model?

Kai ma, i'm gonna take my nap nap first. *yawn*

XOXOxXOoXoXO

Jazzlyn

No comments: