Monday, August 06, 2007

Seducing Mr Perfect

I only managed to accomplish 2 out of 3 tasks that i planned to do yesterday.


I didn't get to bathe my doggies as the water pipe burst, hence there was no water for me to bathe the 4 monsters.


I did however, finished my grocery shopping and had an enjoyable time doing the korean movie marathon all by myself. :P


I watched Seducing Mr Perfect and 200 Pounds of Beauty on http://www.crunchyroll.com/.



If you're a HK TVB, Korean, as well as Japanese movie/drama series addict, you so gotta check out this site. It absolutely rocks ;).


You get to watch all the latest movies for free. And the quality is pretty good i must say.


OK, back to what I was about to say...

I now officially declare that I am in love... :)


I am sOoOOoo in love with Daniel Henney!!!




He is so drop dead gorgeous as Robin Heiden in Seducing Mr Perfect. Man, I've got a thing for Asian men with accents. *swoon*


Yups, he is now my ideal man, my Mr Perfect.

I love the movie so much so that I'm gonna put the synopsis here...if you like it, go watch it. It's for easy watching, you know the kind - romantic comedy.

Synopsis:


Min-joon (played by Uhm Jung Hwa), an absolute believer in true love, dedicates herself to the men she dates, but each time her relationship results in a painful breakup. She's the maternal type of girlfriend who showers boyfriends with attention and gifts, but only ends up driving them away.


Robin Heiden (played by Daniel Hunny Henney) is the charming arrogant know-it-all that wants to be challenged. (he plays this character so darn well :)


On the road one day, Robin's car is rear-ended by Min-Joon, who pretends to not speak English to escape the scene. As fate would have it, Robin turns out to be her boss and he decides to handpick her to be his assistant on the project. (ya, very predictable i know)


When Min-Joon is dumped unceremoniously by her 2-timing boyfriend, Robin simply insults her by telling her that she'll be treated like trash all her life because she does not know how to play the game of love. He further rubbed salt to the wound by saying that she loves without any self respect.


Provoked, Min-Joon decides to seduce her boss just to prove him wrong. Will he buy into her ruse, and will she ultimately fall in love?


Go watch to find out :P

Click on this link...

Uhm Jung Hwa and Daniel Henney - what a gorgeous couple!


Just look at his chest!!!



She's super cute!



Now, where's my Mr Perfect eh? :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CelineW : Juz watched all 4 episodes and it's good! Daniel 'Hunney' is definitely drop dead gorgeous, YES!!!

Anonymous said...

ooh, i cant wait to watch it. I will have to wait till i get home. this daniel guy looks so hot!

Anonymous said...

Your Mr Perfect is here. Cest moi mademoiselle.:)

Anonymous said...

I'm rolling rolling rolling. i love crunchy roll now. Thanks for the recommendation dearie