Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy 1 year anniversary

Without realising, I've been blogging for a year already!


This baby blogger has just turned 1 year old in the blogosphere! WOoHoO.


Time flies. And time heals.

I've learned a lot during the past year.


I've learned to share and express myself through this lil blog of mine. I thought this is a safe outlet for me to express myself but sometimes i find myself getting bitten by mad, hungry dogs.


I've learned that one can never please everyone - someone is bound to criticise you for something. I've learned to ignore baseless criticisms and learn from constructive criticisms. I've learned that only feedback from certain people that matter matters.


I've learned that some things are not worth my while. I deserve the best! =)


I've learned that having the love and support from my friends and family is enough to shield me through bad days. I've learned to accept myself for being me. I've learned to celebrate every lil achievement.


I've learned to appreciate each passing day.


*And when the going gets tough, the girl can always go shopping right? :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Congrats and happy anniversary.

Keep blogging ok? i love reading ur blog everyday. :)

Anonymous said...

Your writing just gets better and better. I'm hooked.

Keep writing and entertain us all!Muah