Monday, January 21, 2008

Delighted

Dear Tiff,

I'm utterly delighted. :)


Oh Tiff, thank you so much for the additional surprise. I finally collected the gifts from Miko.

Thanks for the Nike tees, Jazz's photos and the wonderful book. I'm so glad that I haven't got around to buying Emily Giffin's latest book. This book is wonderful, I've already started reading it and I can't stop. It's sOoOo engaging!

And I can't wait to buy some pretty photo frames for Jazz's studio photos. She's such a doll :).





Thank you for the sweet message. Oooh, Jazz scribbles pretty well too :)


I haven't been up to anything much lately. Have been busy at work trying to wrap things up before I go for my buying trip in Bangkok this weekend.

I so need a break.

Can't wait till this Friday. Will be back on Tuesday. :) *Super excited already*

I heard from Miko that you guys will be coming back to Msia sometime in March. Is that so? Cos I'm really excited, I bought some more dresses for Jazz and I can't wait to see her in it.

Ooh, I miss you guys so much. Come back soon k?

Much love,
Carrie

No comments: