Sunday, January 06, 2008

Never underestimate a woman's intuition

Before I left the house, I was having this nagging feeling that I'll bump into my ex..perhaps with another girl.


Ya, that is actually one of my biggest fears (bumping into my ex on a date, when I'm dateless :P). I can't imagine how i'd react. I don't wanna end up looking like a fool right?


Do you know what I mean? Can anyone relate to this?


So anyway, I got ready and left the house earlier as I wanted to check out the Bazaar at the Curve before meeting up with the gals at The Apartment.


As I was browsing through the stalls, something just made me look towards TGIF and there he was...and next to him was another girl. (And more girls..and maybe a couple of guys) <--but i totally missed those other ppl. My initial reaction was to think that "he's on a date" <-- yups, at that moment, i only saw the girl beside him, no one else.


I was about to walk towards him and say hi, but i saw his "lansi" (stuck up) expression, so I walked (strutted) away with my head held high...I hope I look composed and poised.

I then walked to Apartment, got a table for 5 and called the girls.

I needed support, big time. They were all "on the way". And so, i did the next best thing I could think of.

I ordered something that'll calm my nerves....
Yes, champagne, I needed champagne....This is by far, the one drink I can rely on to make me really happy.


Ordered a glass of Rossini. It's made of strawberries, strawberry liquer, and champagne. Lethal as it's so yummy you can't tell it's lethal, you keep wanting more. But then when it hits you....


Rossini

Question: If you were me, what would you have done?

Moral of the story: Always trust your own intuition, especially when you're a woman. Always focus focus focus. And if all else fails, order a glass of bubbly to calm your nerves.

Oh, and make sure you look HOT all the time! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say u did well. i might have run as fast as my legs could carry me if that was me. hehe..

stay Hot always!

Anonymous said...

i think your advice is good. i agree with looking HOT all the time.

if i was in this situation, i might go up to my ex and flirt with him. make the girls jealous. :P hahaha..

Anonymous said...

oooh..difficult situation.

i would pretend i didn't see him and walk away as quickly as possible. hehe.

u're a brave girl.