Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year 2008



My friends have decided to countdown at Heritage Row. Naturally, I thought it'd be Cynna or Loft (as usual).

This time round, they wanted to check out Sunshine, this newly revamped club. We're to hang out at the R n B section.

And so off we (as in Bun) reserved tables at Sunshine for NY eve.





Sunshine is just opposite Cynna.






You know how they are heaps of "lok lok" (steamboat) stalls outside clubs these days. Well, there's this one in the vicinity of the club. Ooh..a very "atas" lok lok stall man.

I remember my bestie (San) and I used to frequent these stalls after we've had one drink too many. :p Need food to neutralise the alcohol (ya, what kinda logic is that??!)







Mon and I






Kennes and Pong Yue (ah Yue) displaying their talents "playing" with glow sticks.






As if they're edible -_-






Kuang, Kennes, Marcus, ah Yue (he damn layan the glow stick :P)





See what i mean? Ah Yue we'll buy you those rods/sticks for your bday k?





3 bottles of Gold Label, 2 bottles of Hennessy.
All gone...









Kuang and Ah Yue - being friendly..





Kuang and Ah Yue and... someone's hairy hand





Kuang and Ah Yue - getting friendly





Me trying to steal Kuang away from ah Yue. :P

Okieokie, I was only kidding. These guys are straight.





Bun, Keegan and Howard.




Introducing the couples for the night..

#1 Yen and Marcus




#2 Denise and Howard





#3 Keegan and Kennes
The uber cool couple







No..they're just old pals. :)




Drunk...
were we? really?




Pong Yue bought these 2 packs of limited edition Marlboro for RM16. He reckons it's worth it. I reckon he bought it cos the ciggy gal was cute. :P Sucker..





Preparing the party poppers for countdown..




and...3...2...1..

"Happy New Year..Muah"









CHEERS!!!




Getting even more drunk.. :P




Kuang, Kennie, Howard, Bun

Don't ask me what Howard's trying to say with his fingers. I dunno..




Old pals since high school - Mon and Kennie




I didn't know my high school mate (Michelle) hangs out with this group too.

Mon, Me, Michelle, Kennes, and Su Jin.









5 bottles among so many of us. Not much right? sap sap sui (easy peasy) :P





My hair reeked terribly like ciggies after. This is what I hate most - the aftermath from clubbing..Besides the hangover. It'll take at least 3 good washes to get rid of the smell.




Mon, Kuang, Michelle, Gooi Lee (the guy who dared me to get a guy's number that night. In the end, he ended up going up to the guy and introducing that "stranger" to me)




This is the stranger GL picked up.
Teh - my sunshine boy? LOL!




Bun, what were u doin dude?






Another bottle down..





I was sitting in Kuang's car, on the way for supper. We decided to go for Bak Kut Teh (the coffee shop besides Mungo Jerry). wooHoo

To keep myself from falling asleep, i camwhored.. :P





Kuang discovered that I was snapping away, and he wanted to join in the action too. Kuang, you camwhore you :P

I was so looking forward to this (as i haven't had bak kut teh for months!).
MmMmm..What a way to end the night. :)




We whacked everything...
mMmMMm..What a way to start the new year. :)


So, how was your new year peeps?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat? Bakuteh all gone? You guys can really whack man! ahahahaha!!

Happy new year darling. muax!

Anonymous said...

woot!! you look HOT!

the party looked damn heppening wei! Happy new year babe!