Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Birthday mummy dearest!

Today is the queen's birthday.


Last night, we went to Neway Karaoke @ One Utama to celebrate. Yups, my family loves to sing. So what better way than to combine the two - eating and singing - for a jolly good celebration.

We kids got mum a speedy canvas bag as her pressie.

She loves the bag. So do I. :p


For those of you wondering which LV bag i'll be getting my hands on (refer to this post if you wanna know what I'm talking about). Well, I've decided to get the neverfull bag first, the speedy later (cos I no longer have the luxury to splurge). At the meantime, I shall borrow mum's speedy till I get my own speedy:P.
Killing 2 birds with 1 stone. ehehe



OK Ok, back to mum's birthday...


Well, that was the very first time our family has gone out together for karaoke. My siblings and I normally go karaoke-ing separately with our own friends. My pops will go with their old buddies as well.

So, it was actually quite fun doing this together. Our songs selection range was really broad, we're talking - 50's/60's all the way to present. Talk about diversity of interest.


Dad getting ready to sing.




Me singing renditions from Faye Wong (she's my absolute favourite singer).




Gotta salute my brother. He's the only sibling who could read Chinese very well. I actually memorise most of Ms Faye's songs using pinyin, can't really read well.





Dad crooning to his favourite oldies. The king has really powerful and mesmerizing voice. Bravo!





My sisters doin their thing!



Me, Mum, Dad.



3 sisters :)



Mum showing off her speedy. It's more because of the fact that the gift came from her darlings than becos it's a LV.



Our shy mum finally singing. She did a duet with dad. :)




Dad and bro singing the Happy Birthday song to mum.



Youngest > Young > Younger. Not gonna reveal the age differences. :P



You can tell who was happiest that night, can't you? :)


Mum, we wish you a very happy birthday! May your youth be renewed everyday and that you'll always be surrounded by love everywhere. We hope to have many many many more celebrations with you and dad in future.

We all love you mummy! Muahhh..

No comments: