Monday, January 07, 2008

I love my Xmas pressies

To my dearest friends, I'm really touched that you have all gone through great lengths to give me such special and personalised pressies.


I feel compelled to post them here cos I think they are all so so lovely.

Mon gave me an Anya Hindmarch purse with a cute doggy print. She said she got me the purse with the doggy wearing a shirt + tie as I'm most likely to dress up my dogs. :P






From Men - a honeysuckle shimmer body balm. Just what I needed to add a bit of glitz when I pamper myself. And the hand-painted butterfly coaster is oh-so-pretty!




Cindy got me this uber cool tube top from Song + Kelly. I can't wait to wear it. :). Doesn't the layers remind you of a fish/mermaid?



From Joann + Stephen.
They took a photo of stained glasses in a church when they were in Prague. Being super creative individuals, they made this photo into a transparency. When light goes through, it gives out this beautiful stained glass effect (as if you're looking at the real thing).




From Alice...





Alice knows how much I adore Indian-ethnic earrings and necklaces. And she got me this set to match my latest lilac saree. Love love love it!





Sue-Ann got me this beautiful jewellery rack. I love the exquisite details. It's so so beautiful.





I put the earrings Alice bought for me on the new rack. Nice!



I'm such a lucky girl.

Who would have thought I'll be getting 2 jewellery racks?!

Tiffany bought this for me shortly after I mentioned that I like the ballerina jewellery rack that Christine received from her Secret Santa here..

Tiff actually called me up all the way from Melbourne, asking me NOT to buy the rack (hehe, I was about to) as she's gotten one for me already.

This pressie is still with Tiff in Melb.




Received these from Tiff when Suren went over to Melby recently. Love the powdery smell of this Victoria Secret body lotion. And ooh..a crystal clock? So glam meh..

Anyways, sorry Tiff. I did not manage to meet up with Miko to retrieve the rest of the Xmas pressies you got me. We might be meeting up next week. Thank you for all these lovely pressies.




Elvin (my tailo) got me this chio black onyx bracelet. Reason is so that i'll stop wearing his bracelet. :P





MAC eye lashes from someone i cared a lot about.






A necklace from Mrs J.






Heard of the saying "you have to love yourself first, before you can love others"? Well, I've been buying Christmas pressies for myself cos I love me. :P

I've bought some of these a couple of months ago...

Estee Lauder make up box (comes with 10 spring colour eyeshadows, blushers, lippies and glossies, mascara and liners and brushes set). Had to get it cos it was gold and it was a limited edition. And I was stressed out. Enough reasons to pamper myself.

Bought a bottle of Pleasures Delight parfum too (so that I could attend the cupcake demo class - sucker man..)





You know how I've got soft spots for Gucci bags right?

I've been eye-ing this tote, in gunmetal silver for some time now. :)
And i needed some retail therapy to rid my depression from working every weekend.





And i love love love how this wallet complements my other pink Gucci bags. So it was a must have too. :)




And the BEST present ever - constant LOVE and Support from my loved ones and close friends. You know who you are.


Love you all!


xoxo
Carrie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohh...i love your new gucci stuff. the wallet is so sweet! :) *envy envy*

Anonymous said...

Nice MAC lashes. Are they any good? How much dear?

Anonymous said...

nice jewellery racks. so sweet and pretty la. i like your metallic tube top also. very the glamour!

Anonymous said...

babe, i've got a pressie for you too. when will you be able to meet up and get the present from me?

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Eve: thanks dearie..i love the wallet too. it's my most fave purchase of the year. :)

Lynn: yeah, the full lashes are very natural. I think it was about AUD29 each or close to it. It should be cheaper in KL. Go check out a MAC store. Ask them to show you how to put it on too. :)

PBJ: ya, talk about wanting those for some time already. I didn't expect to get 2 for xmas. i can't wait to wear the tube. :)


Dan: heheeh..i'll see how la ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Carrie! I know this is a little late. but better late than never.

Wishing you a year of fulfillment and lots of happiness.

Love,
Steph