Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Shoes galore from Bangkok

I'm backkkkkk...


:)


The trip to Bangkok was good, except for the fact that I had "traveller's diarrhea" 3 out of 4 days I was there.
Fact, I rushed to the toilet to puke as soon as I entered the boarding area even as I was departing Bkk. Sigh, sick even on my last day there.

I had a feeling it had something to do with this particular soupy dish I bought from the street vendor.

Mum has now banned me from buying food from street vendors. Serve me right. But but I can't help it. I'm curious by nature and I love trying new food.

Anyway, I'm keeping this really short as doc said I need more rest.

Well being sick has kind of killed my mood for eating and shopping. Despite that, I still managed to get these.


These shoes are enough reasons why I go Bangkok once every 6 months. :)


Black peep toe (wedge), Blue peep toe.




Gold strappy, Bronze Aldo-inspired




This pair kind of reminds me of Chanel.




Something for Chinese New Year :P





Love the embellished heels of this one.

All in all, I bought 7 pairs of heels, a pair of sandals and a pair of flip flops.

I think we bought close to 20 pairs of shoes (among the 3 of us) altogether. Including 2 pairs for the queen (who didn't even go). Would have bought even more if not for the fact that I had no more luggage space, I was sick and had no mood, and the ones I wanted didn't come in my size.

No comments: