Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm a big big girl in a big big world..




Dear Kai ma,

Happy new year! *hug hug kiss kiss*

i'm very busy these days cos my schedule is so full. i was so bushed from playing all day long yesterday. i'm a busy busy bee kai ma.

Just woke up from my nap and i can't wait to play with all my new toys. Papa and mama got them for me for xmas. Yes yes, i know they love me very much. i love love love them too!



Here, let me show you my toys. i'm so excited.
They are impressive, rite?




Daddy got me this tunnel as pressie. So cool!




Peek-a-boo!





Thanks 4 the lovely dress kaima :). it's really sweet. As u can c, i've already rushed mummy 2 put it on me eventhough it's still a lil long 4 me. Nevermind, i'll grow up fast fast.





We took this picture on Xmas morning.




Us girls - me, mummy and Xiao Huan.




Checking out my pressies with daddy :)





Trying out the new comb (my very first) from mummy!




Grandma got me a dancing musician Rudolph. Cool ehhh!!! Papa took a video shot of me "interacting with" Mr Rudolph. i hope mama will send u the video soon.



i like all the pressies i got for Xmas.
Oh ya, u c the t-shirt? Mama said that u n i are both "VIPs"- very important princesses. But sorry ya, the t-shirt does not come in ur size - mama said so.


OoOo..mama gave me my 1st comb too



Kai ma i gtg. i think i need 2 poo-poo. just heard a "pooot" sound :p



Love n kisses

Jazzlyn

No comments: