Thursday, February 14, 2008

Flowers on Valentine's day?

I'm sure some of you are wondering if I'd receive any flowers today.

Hehe..The answer is a big NO. :P
.
.
.
.
.
Received this cute lil thing instead.






I was actually on my way to the ladies when I heard one of my colleagues said to a student, "Carrie? You're looking for Carrie? There she is". (points to me)

Then this boy came up to me and gave me this saying, "Happy Valentine's Day Ms Carrie".

I was a lil surprised, I was like, don't tell me this lil boy (he's about 18-20 year old) likes me (ya i know, so perasan :P).

I had to softly ask him, "Erm..who is this from?".




Hehe, it's from a colleague. And I'm NOT telling you who. teehee :P



I bought this cute lil Hello Kitty optical mouse for myself. It's a lil "i love myself" pressie. :P
Isn't it the cutest mouse ever?



I'm gonna be celebrating Valentine's day (actually not celebrating la, it's just a coincidence) with my cheemuis tonight. We'll be having our annual CNY dinner in Oriental Pavilion. I can't wait to lou sang and have a good wholesome Chinese dinner with them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie

Great HelloKitty mouse! Can you share where you bought that from?I'd love to get one for myself too.

Many thks!
Celine
weng_tse@yahoo.com

ZB said...

wah so nice got bear bear!

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Celine: Guess you're another hello kitty lover like me. Well, i got it from this stall in digital mall, section 14 PJ. But i can't remember which stall or floor as there are too many of them. Go check it out k. :)

Esther: yeah, it was a cute bear. How was your valentine's day? Being single rocks eh! I so agree with what you said on your blog.

ZB said...

valentine was good for me :)