Wednesday, February 06, 2008

In the mood for Chinese New Year

I've pre-booked a mani + pedi session for both the queen and myself about a month back. Wanted to treat her to a nice girly pampering session as she's been working so hard since our maid ran away.

We went back to Bubble 5 studio to do our nails (as I have grown fond of the girls working there) yesterday. [sorry for the lousy picture quality, i forgot my camera. We used my phone instead]






Flirty colour eh?
O.P.I #Didgeridoo My Nails?






I didn't wanna do any nail arts as my nails were too short to do so.






O.P.I #Oh i love the color!






Yes, my toes are a lil fat and stubby.






If you have dry, brittle nails, or that you nails break easily, you should consider getting this - Nail Tek III. I've been converted already. This stuff is good! My nails are getting healthier as I religiously apply this stuff.

How much? RM60 for a bottle (the size of your nail polish). Well worth it if you know what I mean. :)




Digressing....

I'm so much in the CNY mood that I can barely work today...la di da..

There were only 4 of us in the office and we were like, super bored. It seemed as if time was going on slow-mo or something. We couldn't wait till 1pm as we're given half day off to go home early to prepare for our reunion dinner tonight.

I've been feeling the CNY mood so much so that I'm already done cleaning up my room (hehe, i'm usually a proscrastinator, but this year i'm pretty good).

Heck, I even dressed up my Barbie dolls in traditional costumes. (Bought this Cheongsam when I was in Bangkok. :) Ya, too much time to spare, so I decided to dress up my Barbie dolls. Ya, I collect party dolls. :P





In traditional Thai costume.

Today, Sue-Ann and I went to Mcker's to have Prosperity Burger for lunch just to add in extra "flavour" to our already festive-filled mood.

Darn. They ran out of the burger, so we grabbed the foldover instead.




Here's wishing everyone (who's celebrating la):

A Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year. May the year of the rat brings you good fortune, health and abundance in all areas of your life. Gong xi gong xi.

4 comments:

ZB said...

lol! i did my nails yesterday too! but i did French. fell asleep while they were doing it. haha...

ZB said...

now i'm trying hard not to bite my nails -.-

Carrie McGorgeous said...

hi babes..yeah, saw your blog. love your nail art. nice :)

funny la you, how could you ter-tidur pulak? :P

gong xi fa cai!!!

ZB said...

too tired. i didnt sleep the night before.

i'm sooo going to stalk your sugarpoppins blog!!!

more dress plz :D