Monday, September 24, 2007

Bridal photography

I'm so excited already.

The gals and I met up @ La Bodega yesterday to coordinate what we should all wear to complement Shukz bridal gown.

Yups, the time has come for her to take her bridal shots.


It will be held at Marriot Hotel tomorrow and we gals (Mich, Siew Ching and I) will be joining Shukz, her hubby, HY, and their respective families for the photography session.


Talk about wanting to lose weight, I think I've piled on some unnecessary kilos (from all those trainings and meetings) and I'm kinda worried how I'd look tomorrow.




Despite the fact that I've already eaten lunch, I was compelled to order this club sandwich. Gone are my plans to lose weight and look good for the photo shoot la.

Ordered this concoction of mint leaves, honey and ginger to detox.



Won't be staying up too late 2nite, I wanna make sure those eyebags are not visible 2moro.

Niteynites peeps!

xoxo
Carrie


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun u worry babes. u never put on weight. dun be so paranoid ya. u're so thin!

Anonymous said...

have fun shooting the photos tommoro. i'm so glad to read so many posts today. i'm so happy! it's like blog mania or something!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie. I've been reading your blog for a while but i have been quite shy to say something until now.

1st of all, don worry about losing weight. you look good the way you are.

2nd of all, i have a good recipe for detoxing: greentea or apple cider vinegar.

3rd of all, you're doing great going for your dances and i trust you are very slim.

have fun at the shoot