Friday, September 21, 2007

Learning outcome

The Power to Influence : Mastery in Counselling training ended on Friday.


What I think I can take home from this 3-day workshop:
The knowledge to SPIN (hopefully), the how-to of converting reservations to opportunities, and the discovery of my new found love - being creative with pipe cleaners. :P



Talk about being creative, my colleague Albert made these..

A cool dude hanging on the wine glass for dear life.


The cool dude and his spiky-hair friend aka Fido Dido.


A cute baby giraffe.
I like the giraffe so much that I asked him to make me one.


I got the mummy giraffe. Awww..how cute.

We were all given a potato each and some straws at the end of the session.

Question: Do you think you can poke a straw right through a potato?

Answer: Yes, it's possible. You just have to believe you can do it and visualise that the straw actually goes through the potato before doing so. That's the power of believing.


I did it! I poked the straw through the potato. *all psyched up*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie, your designs are so cute..
i like the flowers from the previous post.
the giraffes are so so cute. i want also!!

Anonymous said...

woah, i never knew you could put something as soft as a straw through a potato. that's a cool trick. how did u do it?