Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wedding photo shoot

I woke up with a start at 10am. I didn't expect to wake up so late as I had quite a handful to do before Mich comes over to pick me up to go downtown and meet Shukz and HY at the Marriot.

Serves me right for leaving everything till the very last minute.

I didn't expect that of the 3 dresses that I've chosen, I couldn't zip up 2 of them. Yups, I had difficulty zipping up once it's near the chest area. I hate hate hate those side zippers! Hmm, maybe it's good news afterall..cos that means my busts have somehow grown :P. LOL!

Finally managed to fasten the zippers but unfortunately I had to unfasten them cos I had to eat breakfast and then quickly shower.

Yups, it did crossed my mind to skip breakfast since I felt so bloated and all. But i knew i wouldn't be able to withstand those hunger pangs. Yes, i have zero willpower when it comes to food.

It was already 11:10am by the time i finished dididada-ing, started to panic.

Had a 10 mins shower + hair wash. Put on my makeup, and I was quite pissed (with myself) that I didn't have enough time to blow dry my hair and pin them up into something a lil more decent.

I should have known better than to proscrastinate. Sigh, regretting big time already.

So I packed all my stuff into the bag and hope that there'll be time for me to do something with my unruly hair once I get there...

Mich and I reached Marriot before Ching. We met up with the bride and groom first and later adjourned to their day room to allow for Shukz to change and re-do her hair and make up.



Look at the pretty bride, all dressed in white.




The bridal bouquet






Despite her not getting enough sleep, she still looks great.



I like those ringlets on you babes, very romantic.






Almost done..




Just add the flower...and




Viola!!!




HY looking at his beautiful wife getting ready.





Or was he waiting for his turn to be made up?
Who says guys don't need concealers and a touch of lip gloss eh?





Time for the photo shoot again

*a sneak preview only*


In the morning, the bride and groom took a family portrait with Shukz' family.

This one here was taken with HY's mum and dad.



We cheemuis took a portrait with the bride and groom as well but it wasn't captured in my camera. Oh well, you just have to wait and see..



On the stairwell, on the way up to the poolside.



I like this picture. I think the hand-holding bit is very sweet. =)





Igniting poolside romance




Awww...where's my knight in shining armour?



Ching and Mich looking on..(me photographer la)


The girls. Yups, i didn't manage to do anything to my hair.



The groom and his harem of women..*just kidding Shukz*

Mich and I were famished by the time we finished our shoot. It was about 3pm. So we dashed off to shop and eat at Pavilion.

More pictures in the next post.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i didnt know guys do make up too. that was so funny and cute at the same time. cool!

Anonymous said...

Ooh..i just love weddings. you gals look lovely. oh carrie, dun worry about your hair, you look immaculate as usual. :)

Anonymous said...

u look very lovely Carrie. No need to do anything to your hair, no need to lose any weight. You look perfect the way you are. Very yummy love =)

Anonymous said...

Dear, you look great as always. i like your hair like that too. long and sexy. muax

Anonymous said...

u gals look very nice and pretty. esp the bride. i like the fact that u always have so many pretty frens.

SLACKER said...

just wanna say that shuks looks hot in the first pic, the one by the bed with mich & the blog owner... which is u i suppose... anyhow... the curls in the later pics make shuks look like some china doll la with a really round face that doesnt do justice to her... overall... she looks fantastic!... 2 thumbs up.. which is a good thing coz she normally looks BAD in pics!!! (i'm sure u're already aware of this fact!) muahahahaah

Unknown said...

louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, longchamp outlet, kate spade outlet, prada outlet, longchamp pas cher, tory burch outlet, nike free, replica watches, nike air max, louboutin pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, sac longchamp, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, louis vuitton, ralph lauren pas cher, louis vuitton, burberry, louboutin outlet, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, air jordan pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, jordan shoes, nike air max, gucci outlet, tiffany and co, cheap oakley sunglasses, air max, louboutin, nike roshe run, prada handbags, uggs on sale, chanel handbags, longchamp

Unknown said...

reebok shoes, abercrombie and fitch, iphone cases, babyliss, valentino shoes, celine handbags, north face outlet, nike roshe, hollister, nike trainers, nike huarache, converse, timberland boots, ferragamo shoes, soccer jerseys, lululemon, soccer shoes, vans shoes, hollister, ralph lauren, chi flat iron, louboutin, converse outlet, nike air max, ghd, gucci, lancel, insanity workout, oakley, birkin bag, vans, beats by dre, wedding dresses, jimmy choo shoes, nike air max, mcm handbags, ray ban, herve leger, asics running shoes, bottega veneta, hollister, nfl jerseys, longchamp, new balance, mont blanc, instyler, p90x workout, north face outlet, baseball bats, mac cosmetics, nike roshe

Unknown said...

supra shoes, pandora jewelry, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, doudoune canada goose, ugg pas cher, pandora jewelry, bottes ugg, canada goose, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, toms shoes, replica watches, canada goose, moncler, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, moncler, coach outlet, pandora charms, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, ugg boots uk, marc jacobs, pandora charms, moncler, karen millen, moncler, montre pas cher, hollister, wedding dresses, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, links of london, swarovski crystal