Sunday, September 30, 2007

Spanking new curls!

I think I've complained enough about my hair being too dry (thanks to constant exposure to chemical, sun, and sea water).

I finally chopped it all off. By that, i meant the split ends!

Went to Jean Yip salon at the Curve to do my digital perming. I've come to like their hair spa, scalp treatment, and special 4-step after treatment.

Only downside is that everytime I do something to my hair here, I'll spend like at least 4 hours or so. Today, I was in since 2pm. And I've actually made appointment to meet up with Shukz and Mich for dinner at around 6+pm.
Felt so bad cos my hair was done only at about 7:45pm. Yups, guilt trip kaokao. Sorry gals!

Luckily I've informed the gals that I'd be late and they were smart enough to do some shopping while waiting pour moi.

Please don't ask me how much the damage was. All i know is I won't be going shopping for a while.

I know some of you have been asking already (you know who you are la :P) but I'm sorry I just didnt take any nice pix of myself yet. So I guess I won't be posting a close up pix of myself with my spanking new hairstyle. :P

Yups, you gotta excuse me. I was damn tired from all the sitting and waiting, I wasn't in the mood to camwhore at all.


We had dinner at Friday's.
Why do i look like I was gonna cry or something?
Answer:
maybe I was too tired?
maybe I was just plain hungry?




All i could think about was food. Thank God Friday's portion is always enormous.



~*~*~*So happy*~*~*~

My bro just returned from HK and he got me this!

Currently, I just love love love anything in white. :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't see the hair too well with the lighting. but i'm sure you look great. Do blog pix of your new hairstyle soon ya. cant wait

Anonymous said...

oooh..i just love changing hairstyles! cant wait to see ur new curls. =)

Unknown said...

louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, longchamp outlet, kate spade outlet, prada outlet, longchamp pas cher, tory burch outlet, nike free, replica watches, nike air max, louboutin pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, sac longchamp, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, louis vuitton, ralph lauren pas cher, louis vuitton, burberry, louboutin outlet, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, air jordan pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, jordan shoes, nike air max, gucci outlet, tiffany and co, cheap oakley sunglasses, air max, louboutin, nike roshe run, prada handbags, uggs on sale, chanel handbags, longchamp

Unknown said...

reebok shoes, abercrombie and fitch, iphone cases, babyliss, valentino shoes, celine handbags, north face outlet, nike roshe, hollister, nike trainers, nike huarache, converse, timberland boots, ferragamo shoes, soccer jerseys, lululemon, soccer shoes, vans shoes, hollister, ralph lauren, chi flat iron, louboutin, converse outlet, nike air max, ghd, gucci, lancel, insanity workout, oakley, birkin bag, vans, beats by dre, wedding dresses, jimmy choo shoes, nike air max, mcm handbags, ray ban, herve leger, asics running shoes, bottega veneta, hollister, nfl jerseys, longchamp, new balance, mont blanc, instyler, p90x workout, north face outlet, baseball bats, mac cosmetics, nike roshe

Unknown said...

supra shoes, pandora jewelry, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, doudoune canada goose, ugg pas cher, pandora jewelry, bottes ugg, canada goose, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, toms shoes, replica watches, canada goose, moncler, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, moncler, coach outlet, pandora charms, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, ugg boots uk, marc jacobs, pandora charms, moncler, karen millen, moncler, montre pas cher, hollister, wedding dresses, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, links of london, swarovski crystal