Friday, September 28, 2007

Praise the Lord

Last night before sleeping, I was praying.

No, I was actually having a conversation with the Lord.

I was asking Him, "Father, I don't know why, but why am I so calm? Why am I feeling such an overwhelming sense of peace in my heart that I'm not worried nor afraid of the scan tomorrow?"
Yes, there was an extra-ordinary sense of peace and calmness which enveloped me. I would have been scared if I was to go for a scan a year or so ago. I would have panicked.

I think embracing and meditating on God's word - His truth, have helped me alot. Without realising, my trust and faith in the Lord - that He is a great God, and He has plans to give me the best, more than I ever asked for, have made me stronger.

While praying, I've been reminded of His great love for me. =)

I remember there is a verse in the bible that tells us not to worry. I know that I'm His child, and if He is for me, who can be against me? For He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

A few scriptures came to mind. One of which was
Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

Also, the part in the gospel where the Gentile woman who has been bleeding for 12 years touched His garment, and by her faith, she was healed immediately. And by faith, I claimed that for my healing too. Hallelujah!

I went to bed with a deep sense of peace in my heart.


~*~*~*The ultrasound*~*~*~

My gynae could not detect anything wrong in the ultrasound. whoopee. :)

Thing is, she's not sure what's causing the prolonged bleeding. But according to her, it may be a "one off" thing. I've been informed that it should go on for maybe another 5-7 days, and I was asked to observe the flow of the bleeding.

If it doesn't stop by then, or if the flow gets heavier, I should consult her immediately.

I'm to see her again in a month's time for follow up.

Only thing is, I'm losing so much blood lately, I've been having these fainting spells on and off..Besides feeling very woozy as if I could pengsan (faint) anytime, I've been feeling like sleeping all the time, and of cos please excuse me if I sounded blur to you. I think my brains have lack of oxygen or something.

Don't worry I should be OK. ;) . Also, thanks for your prayers. Muaaakkisses~

Doc has prescribed iron and folic acid tablets to help me generate my haemoglobins back.


~*~*~*ISC's event*~*~*~


I was given a day's Medical Leave today cos she wanted me to rest as my blood pressure was pretty low. But I declined cos there's an event organised by the International Student Council (ISC) at work today, and I've promised to help out.


Oh, did i mention that I met this cute local model, Adrian Jalaludin at the event? He was one of the judges and I had to entertain him at the VIP room prior to the commencement of the event. Adrian is not only a hottie, he's also very talented. He's currently hosting a sports programme (or is it a WIP? Sorry I can't remember if the programme is on air already or not :P) for Astro.


I just found out that Adrian is also one of our students. He's currently studying mass communication at LCS. I told him I bet all the girls in his class are drooling over him. And he being ever so humble, denied.


22 year-old Adrian has lotsa potential!




Another happy thing:
Digi's Yellowman attended our event today as one of the sponsors. He was so damn adorable and really made all of us laughed. At one point, when I was ushering the VIPs into the hall, he (yes, he as in he the Yellowman) actually went in together with our VIPs and was waving vividly to the audience. Naturally, the audience was amused and had a great time. I had to reluctantly usher him out. :P



Disturbing one of our students. Btw, she wasn't aware that he was behind her, making funny faces.


The Yellowman goes shopping.

Er...why is he looking at a pair of yellow pants???!!?!?





We were dressed in traditional costumes as it's an international multicultural event.
Giang, my Vietnamese student in her Au-dai. Me in saree.

I can't wait to upload my pix with the Yellowman. Gotta wait till I get it from the photographer :P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank God you're ok. Good to know the results turned out alrite. you look so pretty in that saree gal. GBU

Anonymous said...

psst...u look HOT HOT HOT in the saree. the colour becomes you babes. yummm

Anonymous said...

phew, i was worried about it. it could be due to the stress and trauma you have recently been exposed to. keep you in prayers always

Anonymous said...

glad u attended the event. =). thanks for coming babes.

yes, adrian is so so hot!!

Unknown said...

louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, longchamp outlet, kate spade outlet, prada outlet, longchamp pas cher, tory burch outlet, nike free, replica watches, nike air max, louboutin pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, sac longchamp, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, louis vuitton, ralph lauren pas cher, louis vuitton, burberry, louboutin outlet, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, air jordan pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, jordan shoes, nike air max, gucci outlet, tiffany and co, cheap oakley sunglasses, air max, louboutin, nike roshe run, prada handbags, uggs on sale, chanel handbags, longchamp

Unknown said...

hermes, michael kors outlet, coach purses, replica handbags, michael kors, michael kors outlet, ray ban uk, lululemon, coach outlet, hollister, tn pas cher, michael kors, timberland, sac guess, true religion jeans, ugg boots, nike air max, ray ban pas cher, north face, true religion jeans, nike air max, michael kors outlet, new balance pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike free run uk, ugg boots, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, true religion outlet, north face, true religion jeans, mulberry, michael kors outlet, vanessa bruno, oakley pas cher, converse pas cher, michael kors outlet, kate spade handbags, nike air max, coach outlet, hogan, air force, ralph lauren uk, nike blazer, burberry outlet online, burberry, michael kors, vans pas cher, lacoste pas cher

Unknown said...

supra shoes, pandora jewelry, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, doudoune canada goose, ugg pas cher, pandora jewelry, bottes ugg, canada goose, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, toms shoes, replica watches, canada goose, moncler, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, moncler, coach outlet, pandora charms, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, ugg boots uk, marc jacobs, pandora charms, moncler, karen millen, moncler, montre pas cher, hollister, wedding dresses, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, links of london, swarovski crystal