Thursday, September 20, 2007

I need new shoes, hence this...

I have a dream...

i dream to have a closet closets full of shoes. Branded and pretty looking ones of course. Imagine a closet full of Jimmy Choos and Manolo Blahniks :P






Now, that dream is no longer just a dream, cos I've found a way that may just make this dream come true.
.
.
.

It all started with a girly chat on msn.

I was chatting with my old school mate,
Christine about online shopping, and one thing led to another.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Christine: Girl, since you like accessories so much, go check out this website. I recently bought some necklaces and earrings from here.

Carrie: Ooh, the stuff are pretty. I like. :P. The price is pretty reasonable too. Which ones did you buy?

Christine: I bought necklace no XXXXX. Since it didn't come with matching earrings, I requested for them to custom-made it for me.

Carrie: Sounds cool. Was it more expensive since they were custom-made?

Christine: Not really, all in all, I got the set for USD30. And they were beautiful. It would have cost me less if I paid in RM since the supplier accepts RM.

Carrie: Then why did you pay in USD?

Christine: I'm using up the money I have in my paypal account. Since we Malaysians cannot receive the money from paypal, I'm using the money I earned to buy stuff online.

Carrie: Wait a minute, what's this "money you earned"? What? and how?

Christine: Oh, I have been earning some money through blogging.

Carrie: Ooh..So, how much have you earned so far?


Christine: About a couple of hundreds. I have been quite lazy lately.

Carrie: Oh wow!! Woman, you've gotta tell me all about this.... (i was all ears!). I need some shoe money babe!

Christine: Go check out this website
and you'll know what I mean. :)

Carrie: Alritey babes. I'll go check it out and sign up. Catch up with you later! :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And the rest, is history.

Yups, I've just registered myself with PayPerPost and it would be nice to earn some extra dollars. Hey, afterall I do need fundings for my shoes, my bags, my clothes.. And I saw some pretty decent vintage pieces on ebay recently.

*super excited grin* :)

Imagine, getting paid doing the stuff you like. I think most bloggers would be excited to know about this.

Also imagine, if you had the chance, what are you going to do with all the money you earned while blogging???!?!?!


So now, I'm doing my part by spreading the word about blog marketing. Check it out if you're interested to get paid while blogging about the things you love.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! this is just the thing i've been looking for. the website is very informative. i've just signed up and i hope to make some money from blogging. thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

babes u have really inspired me. i have signed up. tell me more pls.