Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I'm still alive

Just a quick post to let you guys know that yes, i'm still alive.

For those of you who are worried, thanks for your concern. I'm healing and am getting better. :)

Yes, I do miss my grandma heaps, but I'm rest assured that she's in a better place now.


During the days of her wake...

There were times when I saw my grandpa crying by himself and it hurt so bad to see him in pain. When it was time to seal the coffin, I saw for the first time my grandpa crying openly, totally unabashed. He was very affected, so were we.


I do worry about my grandpa, I worry that it'll take him a long while to recover from the trauma.

:

:


Dear friends, thank you for your offerings and well wishes during our recent bereavement.

xoxo
Carrie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

dearie, good to know that you're feeling better now. gosh, i was worried about you. :)

take care! hugz

Anonymous said...

CelineW : Was very worried of you, no one dared to 'touch' you. Anyways,am glad to see you smile yday, it was a relief dearie...hugzz...

Anonymous said...

yay! you're back! can't wait for u to blog again! =)

xxxx

Anonymous said...

Lotsa hugz dearie. Good to know you're back to your normal self.

Anyway, CelineW what are you trying to imply when you said no one dared to touch her? Aren't you being a lil spikeful here?

Anonymous said...

CelineW : pbj, sorie if you took it the wrong way. What I meant was, in the office, everyone was asking around if Carrie was alrite, no one dared to approach her to chat or asked her, as she was more quiet than her usual self.

Anonymous said...

CelineW, i hav never seen you in TBS. How can you say no one in the office dare to approach her.

You are trying to make Carrie look bad. You defamer!

We students see the other TBS staff talking to her. And she is also very friendly to us during her bereavement.

Stop exagerating la!

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Eve: thanks babe. i know you've been concern. worry no more ya! huggsss back!

Kim: i'd love to blog again as usual. will try. Sorry for the lack of posts cos things have been hectic here. :)

Celine and PBJ: Thank you so much for your concerns dearies. I know you guys care for me. And there may be some sort of miscommunication somewhere.

I ask you both to not get upset over me.

Celine, don't worry I get your meaning. And i wasn't even angry at you (???) to start with.

PBJ, thanks for trying to protect me. True true, i'm still mourning over the loss of my pohpoh, but I'm like you said, fine.

Time heals, and i need all the support i can get.

Thank you all!