Monday, April 16, 2007

Birthday dinner with ex-colleagues

~*~*~* Birthday dinner with ex-colleagues *~*~*~



Fri, 13th April 07



Chong Sern and Bee celebrated my birthday with me at TJ Haus.





We wanted somewhere close to our offices, and somewhere cosy with good food. TJ Haus was the perfect choice for us.

I've actually posted a blog about TJ's German cuisine before
here. So i'm not gonna talk much about the place.


Random pix...

CS attacking me. He wanted to scar my face..cos he was *jelez* :p





Lamb shank




My favourite: Crispy duck




Viennese chicken: this was yumm..the chicken was well breaded and there was a very pleasantly intoxicating after-taste. Very addictive!


TJ's melt-in-your-mouth cheesecake

After dinner...

Took sommore pix of myself in saree

Front


Back

Dear Bee and CS,

Thank you so much for spending time with me to celebrate my birthday, that was really sweet. It's been months since we last had a proper gathering. It was so much fun catching up with you guys. Let's do this again..real soon.

XOXO Carrie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look very pretty in the saree my dear. =)

SY