Monday, April 30, 2007

Never know till it's gone...

~*~*~*Never know till it's gone..*~*~*~

They say that you'll never truly know how much someone means to you until you lose that person..


Something frightening happened to me yesterday, which made me realised how important that person is in my life.


I freaked out big time when i thought he was gone...When i was in that blur state of not knowing what to do, glimpses of him kept flashing in my mind. I was remembering the times we spent together and the sheer thought of him gone gave me goose bumps.


i was paralysed with fear and i couldnt even press the right button to call the emergency number, i kept pressing '777' instead of '999'. my mind wasn't thinking straight and my hands and legs were not functioning in sync.


i was scared to death.


i do know now how important you are to me. i meant to tell you i have always love you. i do.

No comments: