Monday, April 30, 2007

A few good rings


~*~*~*A few good rings*~*~*~


i have to admit that with small fingers like mine, it's very difficult for me to buy rings..and when i do find designs and sizes that fit me well, i'll just buy, buy and buy.


i blame it on the fact that i had nothing to do. i called up some friends and wanted to catch up for a cuppa, but they were busy. So my intention was to go window shopping after gym just to chill and relax.


Then my eyes caught some blings blings and i was hooked.


it all started with these earrings...


so pretty!



then i got started on those chunky rings


wanted to get this, but they dont have it in my size. will have to wait 2 mths for the owner to come back from her next buying trip in korea.



i bought these 2 rings first. They actually look much much better. :p

Like they say, a girl can never have too many rings =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

celine : heheh, I have d same problem too dearie. And I know how it feels when u can get the design and size that fits! Btw,I like d one on ur left ;p

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Thanks dearie. I like the chanel rose ring too. very pretty.

Cant wait to buy more. We go shop together gether okie?

So happy to find another shopaholic like me. ehehehe :P