Friday, April 13, 2007

Pretty feet

~*~*~* Pretty feet *~*~*~


Skipped lunch yesterday to get my toes a good pedicure. The nail from my right first toe just chipped off and my feet need a good, tender loving, pampering session.


Christina's place is known for having lotsa cute, pretty nail art designs. They are pretty affordable too. Prices start at Rm3 (per nail) onwards.


Again, i was in a dilemma..which design to choose?


Seeing that i'll start celebrating my birthday tomorrow onwards, i should give myself a bigger treat- by choosing prettier/more elaborate/bolder designs. =)


Have a look at these designs. Can you guess which ones i'll choose?






Christina scrubbing my feet

Chose this design for my nails. She actually designed this for a Japanese client of hers. It gives me a very "sakura" feel. So very pretty.

Chose this one for my toes. The base colour will be dark-pinkish-red instead of purple. And every toe will have silver glitter on it.

See this weird looking thing? That's the fake plastic nail to cover up my chipped toe.

Gotta file it to make it similar length to my natural ones. Now, my other toes look unnaturally yellow compared to the white fake one.

Viola! All done up! =)

I had to wear this ugly slipper (borrowed from Christina) for another 2 hours. Gee..I'll remember to bring my sandals next time.

O.P.I # Chicago Get a Manicure

Gonna do my nails this afternoon. That's another hour off my lunch.

6 comments:

~ VinnY ~ said...

Too much manicure treaty...Your nails are turning yellow!! Your toe is gonna DROP OFF...kekeke!!!

Carrie McGorgeous said...

ahahah..!!

nah! they're NOT gonna drop off la. So scary meh! You'd better go for pedicure too, if not urs gonna drop off. :p

LOL!

~ VinnY ~ said...

I'm doin Reflexology now in Ireland! Damn 'shue fook' ahhh....

Anonymous said...

Hellp girl, nice nail art! May i know the place where u did the nail art? Thank you ya.

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Hi..I did it at Pretty Nails, located on the 1st floor of Subang Square, Ss15/4 Subang Jaya. Look for Christina.

Her contacts are on my other post. "Pretty nails".

Thanks for viewing my site.=)

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Vincent..

wah..shiok la u..issit done by Irish or typical Asian?