Saturday, April 28, 2007

My first love

~*~*~*My first love*~*~*~


Imagine my surprise when i bumped into my childhood sweetheart at the gym this morning. Q* was teaching the kids capoeira at the yoga studio, and i was waiting for the kids capoeira to end so that we could start our ashtanga yoga session.


I didn't realise it was him, as he was wearing a cap. Until someone mentioned that the kids are doing capoeira and that the instructor is pretty good looking. I then looked at the board to check out the name of the instructor...'Kids Capoeira 10:30am. By Uncle Q*'


Yes, he is still as good looking as ever, maybe even better now cos he has a more 'manly' aura about him.

He has always been the 'all-rounder', the 'best of the best' amongst his peers in high school. It comes as no surprise to me that he is the pioneer behind the capoeira scene here in Malaysia.


Have actually bumped into him on and off. Last i heard from a friend that he's in a very stable relationship and plans of marriage and wedding bells are around the corner. I'm truly happy for him =)


Oh yeah, i entered the room and spoke to him after his class..and the other ladies were so jealous of me. They kept asking how i knew him, what does he do, etc. Hehe..i was proud to announce that he was my first love in high school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i saw Q* if that's him la on the latest issue of CLEO magazine. He was one of the most eligible bachelors rite? ehehe

Eve