Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Letter to Kai ma

~*~*~* Letter to kai ma *~*~*~






Tiffany just sent me this letter written by my kai lui (god daughter) Jazzlyn. I'm so thrilled!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Dear Kai ma,


How are you doing?

As for me, i just turned 6 months old a few days ago Kai ma.


Mommy and i were going through your pix taken in Bangkok. MmMmmm..


Mommy is so 'gian', she was drooling when she sees all your spoils from shopping and the good food. Why did she drool kai ma?


Mommy told me that she and papa were supposed to go Great Barrier Reef and Thailand for their honeymoon. But ... i came along, what a huge suprise for them! :P. They had to postpone all their holiday plans.




Mummy's precious






Daddy's little gal


Well, this means that I get to go together with them the next time they plan a vacation. WooHoo!

But, mama might leave me with grandma though... [i knew it! i knew it mum! :( ]


But kai ma, i think it's good to give them a break la. Never mind la. But must make a pact with papa n mama to bring me to Disney World! ehehe!


Kai ma, i feel sorry for Xiao Huan sometimes. This is because mama always carry me nowadays, and not her anymore. I wish i could talk to Huan and ask her to be more patient. When i grow up, i'll cuddle her, carry her and sayang her like how mummy does.


I smile at Huan but she doesnt seem to have any feelings towards me yet. Oh ya, she gets to sniff my feet and buttocks sometimes. I guess she likes me afterall!






Kai ma, my favourite past times now are rolling over onto my tummy (yes i love doing that!), goyang kaki (shaking my legs) and sucking my toes (that's my favourite of the lot).







I can also do "baby talk n sing" to mama n papa. They love it when i entertain them.

Kai ma, i'll talk to you again. Can't wait for you to dress me up like a Barbie doll. Mama loves to give me make-overs and she loves to see me in dresses.


gurr..yaaa..ahhh ooo.. kakaa hakk.. <-- this means 'take care' kai ma.


*Muakss*
Jazzlyn with love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.