Friday, April 13, 2007

Indian new year

~*~*~* Indian New Year *~*~*~

Friday the 13th!

It's such a long day today...(will tell you why later)..

The day started off pretty good. Brought my saree to change and lots of the other gals chimed in to see how Prema's gonna help me put on my beautiful saree.

Why am i wearing a saree? it's Indian new year tomorrow.


Follow these step-by-step if you wanna learn how to wear a saree..


Introducing Prema, the saree mistress!

















Ta-dah! Done =)



Honestly, i dun think i'll be able to put on a saree by myself. It's just too tedious.



~*~*~* What a day *~*~*~


After putting on my saree, i was happily doing my work, when the security guard from our building approached me to tell me, "Miss, your car window is broken. Those guys mowing the lawn did it. A stone flew over and broke your window".


Oh gee..


Was i glad that someone came to inform me of this. Elvin told me it's indeed a blessing. Imagine if no one told me and i wasnt able to catch the culprits. Damn.


Anyway, spoke to those Alam Flora guys..Called their supervisor. The guy was a little unreasonable at first, saying that i shouldnt have parked there. Hello, it was our own property. He said he wanted to report to MPSJ. But my tailo (elder bro at work) Elvin managed to outspeak him and said that "you can report all you want, but since you fellas damaged her property, you still have to pay".


After a while, the guy relented and brought us to his workshop.


Whilst driving to the workshop, i was pretty scared. There were pieces of glass everywhere. And every turn i made, i could hear clanking sounds as the glass hit stuffs in my car.


Now, let's pray that i'll be able to get my car back by this evening. It's not easy to find a replacement for RAV4 you see. And i do have an evening planned for 2nite. I also need my car 2moro...

Please Lord, help me get my car back today. Oh Lord, i ask that the condition of the car will be like new. Amen.







Thanks to the Alam Flora guys who did the damage to my beloved car.

Post note: Well guys, i managed to get my car back and the window was original toyota parts too. =) The damage cost RM450, thank God I didnt have to pay for that :p. I only paid the workshop owner RM10 for wash and vacuum. =)

No comments: