Friday, April 13, 2007

Pretty nails

~*~*~* Pretty Nails *~*~*~


Despite having the 'thing' with my car, i figured it's up to me whether i should just stay down and mope around. Or do something about it.

I went to Christina's to do my manicure for a quick pick me up.


Look at how good my nails look now. =)




O.P.I # Italian Love Affair
O.P.I # Black Onyx
Diamantes

Mani n pedi - RM55
Nail arts (hands) - RM35 (np: RM42) Christina is really sweet. She usually gives a discount, she doesnt actually counts all 10 fingers. She'll multiply by 7 fingers. My nail art was RM6 x 7 = 42
Nail arts (feet) - RM10
Fake nail - RM3

Total: RM103

Go check out Christina's place if you're around Subang Square area.

Pretty Nails
1st floor, Subang Square,
Jalan SS15/4G,
47500 Subang Jaya.
Tel: 012-258 0611

4 comments:

~ VinnY ~ said...

Waste! rm103 i can...Errr... Buy u a MEAL???? kekekek....

Carrie McGorgeous said...

Vincent..

When you buy me a meal, i can safely assure u it's gonna cost MORE than RM103. :P

Wat waste wor? not nice meh?

~ VinnY ~ said...

RM103 worr...of course NICE!!!

Carrie McGorgeous said...

aijoo..RM103 already heartache..U sure u gonna get me the 1.0 carat ring ar?
:P